ZKada - for preparing land parcels cadastral data files. Designed for Lithuanian market.
Main properties of ZKada:
- easy to use;
- almost all cadastral data file documents are in one dwg file;
- meets the digital land parcel plan and cadastral data specification forms, so there's a possibility to upload the data into the information system "GeoMatininkas";
- complies with the ESRI Mapping Specification for DWG / DXF, so you will upload spatial objects and their attribute data to the "ŽPDRIS"
- adapted for an affordable CAD software BricsCAD Pro/Platinum V17 - V20;
- also works on AutoCAD 2013 - 2020 (or another AutoCAD based program);
- If AutoCAD and BricsCAD are installed on the same computer, runs on both programs;
- 30 day trial period.
Fig. 1. Program menu
Fig. 2. Land parcel cadastral data editor window